YFC High School Summer Camp 2017
YFC Summer Camp 2017 Information
Total Price: Until 28 April (Early Bird) $140, Until 23 June noon time (Standard Price)$150, Until 29 June noon time (Late Registration)$160
Deposit: $50 (money must be given to YFC Office or staff prior to registration being processed)
Ages: 15-19 year old (Born on/before: 31 August 2002 and born on/after 1 September 1998)
Bed sheets or sleeping bag
Pillow and pillow case
Towel and Toiletries
Bible and pen
Set of old clothes
Hat and sun screen/lotion
Copy of ID or passport
DO NOT BRING:
Laptops, Tablets, iPods, iPads, MP3, Cellular phones or electronic games
YFC office at 8am on 1 July for transport to Anjar (Armenian Evangelical Boarding School)
PICK UP FROM:
YFC Office at 5pm on 5 July
Rules and Expectations
Please review the following and sign to show your acceptance.
1. Camper agrees to participate in all the program elements, including main sessions, discussion groups and activities.
2. This is a Non Smoking Camp.
3. No drugs/ alcohol/ weapons/ knives are allowed at camp. Any camper found in violation will have their parent/guardian contacted and will be asked to leave the camp immediately.
4. Mobile phones are not allowed. No exceptions. If you bring a phone to camp, it will be held by the leaders for the duration of the camp. Parents can contact specific leaders at camp to get in touch with you.
5. Respect and accept the camp leaders directions and decisions.
6. Respect the camping grounds property and its rules.
7. Remain within bounds of the camping grounds at all times (except for authorized activities outside camp)
8. Demonstrate sensitivity to other campers by dressing and behaving with modesty.
9. Be in your sleeping room at indicated times and when it’s time for “lights out”, you must be quiet and sleep.
10. While at camp please abstain from romantic / intimate / exclusive relationships.
11. Family members and friends are kindly requested to not visit campers at the camping grounds.
*By filling out this form, you hereby agree to these rules and expectations.
Area of Residence (Dekwaneh, Ashrafieh, etc)
Camper's Cell Phone Number
Parent's Cell Phone Number
Date of Birth:
Does the camper have any known allergies? If yes, what?
Any other relevant or recent medical history we should know about?
What T-shirt size are you?
Signature of parent - agreement to rules and expectations
Signature of camper - agreement to rules and expectations
Do Not Fill This Out